Like us on Facebook
Telephone1: +30 22710 51717
Telephone2: +30 697 271 1901
Fax: +30 22710 51642
In order to confirm your reservation, a 20% deposit payment is required. You will need to pay the rest 80% of the price upon arrival.
In case of cancellation, the deposit is not refundable.